 Marketplace / Shopping / 7226
  Re: 3033 Blue Tub

(...) I just tried ordering online....SOLD OUT...I was what I got. I lowered my quantitiy down to one & still got 'SOLD OUT'. Thanks anyway for the heads up, Thanks Cary for the 20% off link as well. Jonathan (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3033 Blue Tub

(...) If one were to make a copy of the page and take it in to a local Kmart I wonder if they would meet the price. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)