 Marketplace / Shopping / 7188
7187  |  7189
Subject:
New Stuff in at KB Outlet aka Toy Liquidators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:15:43 GMT

I noticed new LEGO in at my local Toy Liquidators at an undisclosed location in
Northern California. :-) No spectacular bargains but some relatively HTF sets
and decent Easter basket stuffers:

3412 Point Shooting 3/$10.00
3413 Goal Keeper 3/$10.00
3414 Precision Shooting 3/$10.00
5911 Johnny Thunder's Plane $2.50
5912 Mike's Swamp Boat $2.50
5913 Dr. Kilroy's Car $2.50
5914 Sam Sanister [sic] and Baby T $2.50
3051 Blaze Attack $5.99
3052 Ninja Fire Fortress $19.99
6468/6519 Vehicle Value Pack $5.99

Clone haters may ignore this next part:

There were also Mega Bloks Pikachu and Charizard sets for $7.99 each.

You may want to check your local KB Outlet out.

Maggie C.