 Marketplace / Shopping / 7181
Re: US S@H Specials, Mar 27 - Apr 3, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:58:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Marchetti writes:

I ordered 4 sets of this within 25 minutes of Tom's posting it to the
internet.  I called during the day and assumed that my order was being taken
by S@H proper rather than their overflow telemarketing service, but not so
-- I got the telemarketing service!  By the time my order was actually
recieved by S@H, the item was sold out.  That majorly sucks!!!  From now on
I will ask who precisely I am dealing with...

Make sure you always call 1800 835 4386. This number will always give you
the regular shop at home service. This might have been different last week
because they were having a staff meeting around noon when I first called. I
think the 1800 453 4652 number will give you the after hours service
regardless of the time you call, however I am not sure because I never use
this number.

-Rich
Looking for discontinued sets MISB?
http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com