 Marketplace / Shopping / 7162
Re: ames bogo 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 05:14:10 GMT

My brother checked out one of the local Ames stores today, and noticed that
they had a sign up explaining the sale.  It's apparently not like the normal
buy one, get one 1/2 price sale, but rather a "Buy 2 get the second one half
price" sale.

The difference, according to the sign, is that you have to buy two of the
SAME sets, and you get the second one half price.  I didn't notice any sign
at the Ames I went to yesterday, and I didn't ahve any troubles, but then I
did buy the sets in multiples of 2.

Of course, considering the all around wonderfulness of Ames in general, i'm
sure you'll get a different story at each store....

Troy