 Marketplace / Shopping / 7159
  Re: KMart BOGO 50% off

(...) I was pretty happy with the selection at the K-Marts near my home. They had all the new Star Wars sets and most of the LoM sets. The best deal was the LoM Value Pack for $5.99 (regular price). I was also able to pick up some blue tubs. As for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KMart BOGO 50% off

According to the signs at one of my local TRUs, the Alpha Team sets are "Only available at Toys-R-Us". I believe they will remain so until the end of April, when TRUs "Lego Month" is over. Troy (...) had all (...) some (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)