 Marketplace / Shopping / 7146
Re: Alpha Team Rebate (Was Re: Blue Tub sale at TRU?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 23:01:46 GMT

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> writes:
I post to LUGNET via a news reader and sometimes when I post something I get
a email from someone, I don't know, that says they are on vacation, no
longer at this address etc. WHY?

Some people subscribe to LUGNET newsgroups in the mailing list mode,
and receive all the newsgroup messages in their e-mail.  If they go on
vacation they will set up their vacation message but may not realize
that it will be seen by people who post to the mailing lists they are
on.  "Darryl" should have unsubscribed before setting up the vacation
announcement.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx