 Marketplace / Shopping / 7114
Re: Check out this deal at KB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Hossbach writes:
I ran across this little jem at KBkids.com. I know that KB is generally a
little higher than MSRP, but come on!!!

http://www.kbkids.com/genProduct.html?WebID=00f3d69f16260019fa9f1626003cb39f16
26006abb9f1626&ctid=17&ls=LEGO

-Todd

I wonder how many people ordered it and actually got suckered into paying that
price. Might be a nice test of market gullibleness.

KB-Kids: "Any price you can charge, we charge higher. We can price any set
higher than you!"
TRU: "No you can't"
KB-Kids: "Yes we can"
TRU: "No you can't"
KB-Kids: "Yes we can. Yes we can, Yes we can, Yes we can!"

[with appologies to various web sites and the lyricists of the original score]

Ray