 Marketplace / Shopping / 710
    Star Wars LEGO on sale at www.starwars.com and interesting misprint? —Eric Kingsley
   I was just checking out www.starwars.com and noticed that they were having a sale at the "Mos Espa Trading Post". Generally I don't check here because they are usually very over priced but most of the sets are on sale and although a few are still (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars LEGO on sale at www.starwars.com and interesting misprint? —Christian Holtje
     On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 01:35:39PM +0000, Eric Kingsley wrote: Another interesting thing I found was when I checked on the Mos Espa Pod Race (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

        RE: Star Wars LEGO on sale at www.starwars.com and interesting misprint? —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) <clip> (...) Race (...) the (...) It also lists Obi Wan as being included, when we all know it is Qui Gon. I wish it was Obi Wan. I don't want to have to buy another sub just to have a 2nd of Obi Wan, but I would buy another Pod Racer set. Ben (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)