 Marketplace / Shopping / 7079
7078  |  7080
Subject:
Potential Walmart clearance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:09:59 GMT

Hello, I just noticed Walmart.com has a few items listed on clearance, however
it looks as if someone has already bought their stock of goods (or, wishful
thinking I know, maybe they have marked them out-of-stock, until they can
announce a sale).  May want to keep watch on their site for the next week or
two.

Dave
dwspeck@us.ibm.com