 Marketplace / Shopping / 7020
  Wal mart clearance

I didn't see this posted anywhere. Wal-Mart has lowered the prices on some of their clearance Lego. Bulls Attack $24, 6600 $24? (it might have been $20). There was more but I didn't check the prices. Rose (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal mart clearance

(...) The crazy Walmart near me is clearing out the newer set #1354 "Dino Head Attack" for $5.00 apiece (maybe even less now)! I can't understand why they would clear out such a new set. Too strange!! I bought 5 for no particular reason except they (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)