 Marketplace / Shopping / 6988
Re: Target.com Vision Command $24.94
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:23:31 GMT

Looks like they're all gone. If anybody still needs one of these, I might be
willing to sell a couple of mine without much markup. Email me and maybe we can
work something out.

John

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, John York writes:
For those of you who missed the etoys sale on these, here's your chance to • get
them at $25 each. It's actually a pretty cool little camera!

John

Anybody have a link to this particular item on target.com?
I can't find the Vision Command at any price.

Thanks,
Ed