 Marketplace / Shopping / 6971
    Dya Shopping —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, Special offer on Lego range. Discount varies between 5% and -50% off. Don't miss it. (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Dya Shopping —Tom Heverly
   What is the approximate shipping time to the USA? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Dya Shopping —Olivier Gerouville
   In my personal case, it took four weeks to the day! I opted for the cheapest shipping option, which is labeled as sometimes taking longer than this, so take this for what it's worth... Thank you, Olivier Tom Heverly <theverly@nospam.hotmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)