 Marketplace / Shopping / 6970
6969  |  6971
Subject:
Super K Clearance Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:13:23 GMT

I went to one of the local Super K's today and found a bunch of stuff on
clearance.

Here is what I got:

6520 Mobile Outpost x5 at $15
6617 Tough Truck Ralley x6 at $25
4920 Rapid Rider x 10 at $2
7121 Naboo Swamp x10 at $5
7115 Gungan Patrol x7 at $2.50
7128 Speeder Bikes x3 at $5
7104 Desert Skiff x28 at $3
6600 Highway Construction x2 at $20

Prices seem to be between 50% and 75% off.  I've pretty much cleaned them
out of the items mentioned, but they did also have some other items that I
didn't pick up.  They also had some things that nobody could seem to tell me
the price on.

For those of you in northern Ohio, the store in question is the Super K at
Southgate in Maple Heights.

Troy