 Marketplace / Shopping / 6968
Re: Etoys Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 14:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
If Etoys has closed its doors and you haven't received
your order (say its 3 weeks over due from them)
even though your card has been charged where do
you go to complain or get things done?

Talk to your card company. They can charge back the merchant. I've got an
order that's been a while too, but I will be waiting a bit longer before I
do that.

++Lar