 Marketplace / Shopping / 6911
  4560 from DYA/LIMITED STOCK !

Hi Legofans, I placed, at the beginning of this afternoon, one new Lego train model. My stock was 16....now, it's 9 sets ! I present you this Lego model: NUMBER: 4560 NAME: Railway express without speed regulator YEAR: 1999 STOCK: 9 sets ! Don't (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)