 Marketplace / Shopping / 6901
6900  |  6902
Subject:
Is newtoyworld.com still in business, and if so, are they lucrative?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:34:07 GMT

A few weeks ago I placed a Lego order with them.  I received confirmation that
my order had been received, but days went by and still no confirmation of
shipment.  I e-mailed them several times, but never received a reply, so I
finally called the company, but their number had been disconnected.  I didn't
quite appreciate that my credit card number had disappeared into the abyss, but
otherwise no harm done, and I learned a lesson about internet shopping.  Has
anyone successfully ordered from them lately?

james