 Marketplace / Shopping / 6875
6874  |  6876
Subject:
LEGO Jungle Adventures t-shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:02:30 GMT

I originally posted this message under the Adventurers newsgroup not
realizing that the market.shopping newsgroup would be more appropriate. I'm
re-posting here just incase anyone else is interested in acquiring the Lego
Jungle Adventures t-shirt.

In lugnet.adventurers, Gail Olmstead writes:
Where can I obtain the Jungle Adventures t-shirt in Adult size L or XL? I
have tried lego.com online and it says 'not available'. I have also tried
ordering from the Lego catalog by phone and was told it was discontinued. I
have been checking eBay but have not been able to locate it there yet
either. Does anyone know anywhere else where I might obtain one?

In reference to the Jungle Adventurers t-shirt, I had called LEGO
Shop-at-Home today to order some of their limited quantity items, and as an
afterthought I asked if they had any Jungle Adventurers t-shirts in stock. I
was told there were a few in stock in the following sizes: Youth Large,
Adult Small, Adult Medium, and Adult X-Large (no Youth Medium or Adult
Large.)

The last time I tried ordering the t-shirt from LEGO SAH I was told it
wasn't in their computer and then was called back later to be told it had
been discontinued. When I called this time I heard the computer being
checked and told the above sizes were in stock.

BTW, I called the Legoland Shop also and told them what merchandise I was
interested in. They took my phone number and are supposed to call me back.

So hopefully I will end up with a t-shirt from one of these sources.

I received my LEGO Jungle Adventures t-shirt yesterday from LEGO SAH, so
they actually do have them in stock!

Gail Olmstead
(Gail Storm)