 Marketplace / Shopping / 6858
6857  |  6859
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - Further Category Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:23:48 GMT

To All,

    We here at ThE Sanburn Systems Company http://www.sanburnsystems.com have
continued our Category sales, adding more categories, and added further
discounts to existing sales. Here is our current list:

- BASIC Bricks - 45% off
- BASIC Plates - 45% Off
- Cylindrical Parts - 45% Off
- Hinges, Etc. -  45% Off
- Minifig Parts & Accessories - 45% Off
- Miscellaneous Parts - 45% Off
- Sloped & Angled Parts - 45% Off
- Plants - 45%
- Tile Parts - 35% Off
- Decorated Elements - 25% Off
- Spaceship / Airplane Items - 25% Off
- Thin Wall Parts - 25% Off
- TECHNIC Parts - 25% Off
- Windshields - 25% Off

We are in the process of restocking the store, which should be done in the next
few weeks. We are looking at scaling back most of our prices as well, which will
be available when our new stock is added. We have added the parts from the 7155
Trade Federation AAT and the 7184 Trade Federation MTT as well, which will be
available on the next stock update. We have several other sets as well which
should be ready by then.

As a special note, all current members of MICHLUG who are receiving the
discount, your discount does not work properly with the Category sales, please
e-mail me at cservice@sanburnsystems.com for specific instructions. Basically
you cannot log in to make an order, if you do, the discount overrides any
category sales.

It is a great time to stock up on our remaining parts right now, so be sure to
take a look now for the best selection. If you have any questions or comments,
feel free to e-mail me at cservice@sanburnsystems.com Thanks for the continued
support!

Sincerely,
Scott S.