 Marketplace / Shopping / 6855
    Re: ultimate accessories set! —Tom Stangl
   (...) So I hit compusa.com, searched for Lego, and they have the Studio set (1349) for $99.88. BEFORE YOU GET YOUR HOPES UP, though, I called, and they are out of stock :-( It does look like you can buy the DDK online for $29.99, though. (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)