 Marketplace / Shopping / 685
[Fwd: Toys-R-Us clearance]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 02:55:11 GMT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Toys-R-Us clearance
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 01:02:51 GMT
From: Quozl <quozl@pacifier.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

Just stopped by the local TRU today and saw some sets that may be of
interest:

Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins (5988) $49.98 was $79.99
Rapid River Village (6766) $39.98 was $59.99
Bat Lord (6007) $2.97 was $5.99
Fright FOrce (6031) $2.97 was $5.99

If anyone has no local TRU or their TRU doesn't have these deals and
would like to purchase these or even parts of these, please email me and
I will get them for you.
There were about 5 of each left at the store when I was there this
afternoon.  I will ship them to you at cost plus shipping plus 10% for
the time to go and get them.

---Jon
Email: quozl@pacifier.com