 Marketplace / Shopping / 6849
    Sale on Vision Command —David Cooper
   Just thought I would mention that www.target.com is selling the Mindstorms Vision Command for $69.99. I bring this up because I've never seen it on sale anywhere before. --David (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Sale on Vision Command - How about $50 —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) I have a few new in unopened box <set:9731> Vision Command, I'm asking $50 plus $4 shipping (to US add.) Let me know, BEN GATRELLE (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)