 Marketplace / Shopping / 6847
  Tie/Y-Wing v. River Expedition?

A strange question: If you could purchase for $25 either a possibly incomplete 7150 Tie Fighter/Y-Wing or a MISB 5976 River Expedition, and you already had one MISB of each, which would you pick? Yes, I know, "It just depends... yadda, yadda, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tie/Y-Wing v. River Expedition?

(...) I would buy them both and have peanut butter sandwiches for lunch for a week or two. (...) Or three. :-) Maggie C. (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)