 Marketplace / Shopping / 682
681  |  683
Subject:
Night Lord's Castle @ KB Toy Outle/Liquidator (FOTW?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 23:05:58 GMT

I went to my local KB Toy Outlet (At Aurora Farms Outlet Mall in Aurora,
Ohio) and was bummed to see that the Legos were no longer on sale.

I was, however, happily surprised that they had gotten in a shipment set
6097 "Night Lord's Castle" as I had been watching this set at TRU which had
it marked down to $70 (from $80).

The price at KB was marked at a much better $55!  I was happy with that, but
it got even better when at the register they all rang up at $39.99!!

I bought all of them that they had (seven), so I wouldn't bother trying this
particular KB, atleast not for a while so they have time to restock.  But
anyone else who has a KB Outlet/Liquidator close to them might want to take
a trip out there.

I'm breaking up the sets now, and there are TONS of cool pieces In here.  I
am not a castle builder, so all you castle builders will probably see the
castle-specific pieces up for auction in the near future.

Also, these sets don't seem to have all come from the same place.  Two of
the seven had different "catalog" books, plus ads for Legoland in England
and Denmark, so its safe to asume that they are probably european version.
They also came with a folded up poster.  All of the instruction books seem
to be the same though...

Troy