 Marketplace / Shopping / 6816
    Bluelight sale —Michael Brenner
   When does Bluelight post sale stuff? I visit the site about 6 times a week but whenever they have new sale posts they are always sold out. They run the best sales if only I could get in on it. Thank for any info Mike B (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bluelight sale —David Thomanek
   (...) I tend to visit a couple of times a day. The only pattern I noticed is that updates seem to ocurr late a night (between 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 am). I have gotten lucky a couple of times I stayed up late. Dave (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bluelight sale —Scott Runkle
   (...) And just because you see it and buy it, doesn't mean you'll get it. BlueLight did that to me last month. I checked out two items which they never shipped to me, and cancelled my order after several weeks. The ironic part is I posted the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)