 Marketplace / Shopping / 680
679  |  681
Subject:
Nugator Update - Train Pieces Added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 03:05:56 GMT

www.nugator.com

We have placed the majority of our mini-figure stock on the site, and have
actually sold out on a number of items.  We still need to place the town and
train accessories and space up but if you have anything you need just send us
an email and we will see what we can do.

We have also place some 9v Train specialty pieces up.  We will be adding some
4.5v and other pieces soon.

If you have any thing specific that you cant find on the site or just have a
comment write to info@nugator.com.  We have a lot of pieces in stock that are
not listed yet

Thanks
Jason M Normand