 Marketplace / Shopping / 6743
  Darth Vader 4 Sale !?!

So I'm browsing the web this AM checking out the usual places...Walmart, Target, Bluelight...when it hits me. Why not see if FAO Schwartz has clearance lego???? Normally FAO is even funnier than Toys R Us when it comes to lego prices, but I saw (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Darth Vader 4 Sale !?!

Yeah, I saw this set a couple months ago...we'll have to wait for it to go onto clearance! Damn! I can't imagine that it really takes $10,000 of lego pieces... John (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Darth Vader 4 Sale !?!

(...) Aye, there are three of these; one in Las Vegas, the other two locations escape me. They *are* glued, and I assume shipped assembled. When Shiri, her family, and I went to Las Vegas, we stopped by FAO, and I saw the thing with my own two (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Darth Vader 4 Sale !?!

(...) I think we pretty habdily determined that there were more than three of these in the world- more likely, FAO has three for sale. eric (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)