 Marketplace / Shopping / 6723
    Re: X-Large Gray Baseplates? —David Zorn
   (...) Etoys is the best deal I found so far. At $10 for 225 sq. in. the x-large greys are a better deal per sq. in. than the 100 sq. in. large blues or greens for $5. But is the smaller size maybe better because it is more flexible in terms of use? (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: X-Large Gray Baseplates? —Lester Witter
   (...) The "big greys" are often use as the source for "custom" sized baseplates particularly for roofs and floors. But this involves one of the four deadly sins of LEGO: mixing (non-LEGO) cutting gluing painting Have I missed any other "deadly sins" (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)