 Marketplace / Shopping / 6685
  Re: Target: O-for-Dallas

(...) I had the same problem here in Cleveland. I visited virtually every Target in the Cleveland-Akron-Canton area, and the only thing I found was a very mangled Rock Raiders set. I was hoping for something, anything interesting on sale to buy for (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target: O-for-Dallas

(...) Target (...) interesting (...) It wasn't me Adrian, I didn't even GO to the Targets this year! <grin> Troy (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)