 Marketplace / Shopping / 666
665  |  667
Subject:
Nugator Lego Retail Site up in Pre-Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:46:23 GMT

I wanted to let you all know that the new LEGO site, www.nugator.com is now up
in its pre-launch stages.  Stop by and see what is available.  Also if you
have any suggestions or comments feel free to email us.

A small selection of discontinued sets is listed now and over the next week or
so thousands of pieces will be added.  Once this is done we will be adding
even more inventory over the first few months of operations.  Current
inventories are limited so if we are out of what you want you will be given
the option of adding your name to our contact database.  Then when we receive
new inventory you will be given the offer to purchase before the items enter
the site inventory.

We cannot currently accept credit card orders but hope to within a few weeks.
Checks and Money orders are being accepted and we ask that you submit your
order though the site and wait till you receive an invoice through email
(probably the next day) to send out the payment.

Thank you for you interest

The Nugator Company
www.nugator.com