 Marketplace / Shopping / 663
Re: Maniac Pack at Sam's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:00:47 GMT

Adam Howard wrote:

Hi everyone,

I found a Maniac Pack at Sam's Warehouse yesterday for ~$20 US.
It contains the following:
6453 Com-Link Cruiser (includes two white \_/ 1x3x1 inverted slope pieces)
6326 Town Folks (includes 1 white cat)
5925 Pontoon Plane

and Classic Building set 4217
I really like 4217 because it includes two red 1x6x2 3-arch fence pieces.
They look really rare, and I believe I have only seen then in a Dacta set
before.

Actually those fences are now fairly common. Several of the new 3-12
Classic sets have them. They are very common in red and fairly common in
yellow. A couple of the Bellville sets have them (5805 Princess
Rosaline's Room has 1 or 2 in white, 5808 The Enchanted Palace has one
in pink (forget if its light or dark pink)).

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com