 Marketplace / Shopping / 658
    Odd buckets I found today —Ray Sanders
   I was poking around in a TRU today. I noticed various odd Lego buckets way up on a high shelf. I bought all of them. 4055 FreeStyle bucket (red), shorter than the Lego Classic bucket 4288, 320 pieces 2494 Lego System bucket (purple), same size as (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)