 Marketplace / Shopping / 6531
  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

(...) Yes... Yes you are... ;-). Just kidding of course although in the last year I have become extremely stingy. I think thats for a number of reasons. 1. Since the baby came I just don't shop very much any more. 2. Since the baby came my building (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

(...) Gosh that sounds familiar. :) Tricky to work on building or sorting when you've got a baby that needs to be walked around. ;) James (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)