 Marketplace / Shopping / 6503
6502  |  6504
Subject:
FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:33:26 GMT

Last weekend I went to the K-Mart I rarely visit and scored a hovercraft
(8824) and a planetary decoder (6856)  The boxes were pretty worn, although
the 6856 was still sealed and the 8824 had a seal that was open.  Not broke,
the adhesive just let go.  I did a quick inventory, and everything seems in
order.  I took them to the register, and despite the fact that the 8824 had
a price tag (albeit an OLD one) of 22.99, it rang up at $2.30!  When she
scanned the 6856 it was not in the system, so she just scanned the 8824 once
more.