 Marketplace / Shopping / 6499
Re: Furthur Price Reductions at etoys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 05:20:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Hossbach writes:
I just noticed that etoys reduced the prices on some of their items. Most
notable

7171 - Mos Espa - $21.99
7101 - Light Saber Deul - $0.99
7121 - Naboo Swamp - $1.99
Vision Command - $23.99

Also take a look at the straight road plates ($2.99)

Just be aware, that you will get socked in the pants for shipping costs.
(1x7171 + 10x7101 + 5x7121 + 1xvision command = $26.75 OUCH!!!!)

Ahem.  And if you like the Model Team Red Fury/ies:
They're $11.99.  Yep.  Stock up!

(And yes, Rob, this is what looting feels like.  Enjoy it, as long
as you're not on the receiving end.)

best

LFB ;)

AARGH!  I just added Vision Command to my cart and it came up with "we no
longer sell this item" and is now showing as Sold Out.... Wow, it was up there
just two minutes ago.  Hopefully the rest will still be there!

Dave
dwspeck@us.ibm.com
"All opinions expressed are my own"