 Marketplace / Shopping / 6438
  8735 Technic Motor Kit (and others) on Clearance at Target Storefronts?

Hey Everyone, I went to Target (Greatland) in Thousand Oaks, CA (Newbury Park?) today and picked up three 8735 Technic Motor Kit (with gear-reduction motor) for US$18.75 each (normally US$39.95) on their toy clearance aisle. I got one blue-box-style (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)