 Marketplace / Shopping / 6405
    New Zany-Brainy Coupon —Mike Walsh
   I received a new ZB coupon in the mail today. It is good for 20% off all clearance items from 1/11 to 1/15. Unfortunately the only LEGO I have seen on clearance at our ZB is the 4548 Train Controller and I think I have enough of those! Mike -- Mike (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)