 Marketplace / Shopping / 6394
  Re: DYA shipping times

(...) I've ordered from them many times. Sometimes the items have shown up incredibly quickly, and others it has taken a while. I'd say that contacting them about something ordered at the end of November is reasonable, but I wouldn't be too (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: DYA shipping times

You might as well wait a bit longer - if Customs decided to check it out, it can be delayed quite a bit. I have had a package take THREE months to get to the US from Europe - most of that time was sitting in Customs. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)