 Marketplace / Shopping / 638
    Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, smacks of the rip-off EB discount card to me. If all I were to get is a 5% discount I'd have to spend $1200 to "break even" on my $60. Who knows, though, maybe they're talking 10% or more. Or maybe the other things will really be worth (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Nugator.com - New Lego Retail Super Site —Jason M. Normand
   As for the membership idea we were thinking a %10 discount (min) plus plenty of other perks. they way we view it is if you put in an order of $50+ you automaticaly get a one month membership with an option to renue after one month, do nothing and it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)