 Marketplace / Shopping / 6378
    Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability? —Brad Hamilton
   I haven't seen that set in at least a year! Where is it available cheap??? r2 <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G6p301.B5q@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability? —John Morgan
    If you have a KB toy liquidators near you, its possible you could find some there. I saw at least a half dozen of those sets about 6 months ago at the store in Pigeon Forge,Tenn I think the price was around $50.00 US but I was more interested in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)