 Marketplace / Shopping / 6373
  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

You can get it in 9732 (Extreme Creatures). This set is rather expensive for what you get, but I can't think of any other obvious way to get this element. You used to be able order just the part from S&H. You could always call them. By the way, if (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

Don't forget the clearance sales! you might be able to find the Extreme Creatures set at a good discount this time of the year. (IMHO it isn't worth full price) My local Target had 1 on the shelf but I didn't scan it to see if it was discounted. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)