 Marketplace / Shopping / 63
  Re: FS: 7110 Star Wars LandSpeeder

(...) [snip] (...) I think it's substantially different. He was straight about it's value. They guy on eBay portrayed it as rare, didn't he? Are they available world-wide right now? Perhaps international buyers would consider that a bargain. (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FS: 7110 Star Wars LandSpeeder

(...) No way they'll be available here for another few months. I _still_ wouldn't pay it, but then, _I_'m not a die-hard SW fan. Jasper (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)