 Marketplace / Shopping / 6299
6298  |  6300
Subject:
technic finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:27:44 GMT

Today I found the Stormtrooper and C3P0 technic as well as the BOSS
Roborider.  Picked up the BOSS at Wal-Mart for $19.82 (what is with Wally
World's prices?).  They had the 'trooper and 3P0 also, but I couldn't pay
$34.99 and $29.99 respectively.  Seems awful steep, 5 bucks for the spring
loaded gun?!  The alternates on both are pretty cool looking aircraft of
some sort.  I don't believe they are SW related.  I also saw some of the
racers at both places.

--
--D M Garcia
"An expert built the Titanic, an amateur built the Ark"