 Marketplace / Shopping / 6290
    UK Slizers, Roboriders —Eric J. Keef
   Anyone willing to pick up a complete set of UK Slizers, and Roboriders. I think that the UK and AUS markets get the same sets (correct me if I am wrong) So, if someone can do this a knows where Guam is, I got $$$ for them. Drop me a line if you can (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)