 Marketplace / Shopping / 6243
Re: 40% of LEGO at Kohl's; 12/20 Only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 05:48:46 GMT

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:45:00 GMT, Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@home.com>
wrote:

This is US only (I think), and possibly regional.  I'm in south-west
Michigan.

I heard an ad for Kohl's on the radio yesterday.  They're having a big sale
tomorrow (Wednesday, December 20th), and LEGO is going to be 40% off.

Steve

I had seen the ad that arrived tuesday advertizing this sale, one
Kohl's I went to was pretty bare before I got there (even more so
afterwards, chrome sets, SCORE!  :^)
The other I managed to get to was looking fuller but had some asst
Time Cruisers, Mos Espa Podracer set (it would have STILL been higher
than either TRU or the Target Value pack)
This was a good deal,  the one line that both stores had PLENTLY of
was Roboriders, I don't if they haven't been selling there or if they
got huge quantities in for Xmas.
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)