 Marketplace / Shopping / 6241
6240  |  6242
Subject:
New at Bricksburg Depot (11/20)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:54:05 GMT

I just finished adding a ton of parts to my Brickbay store.  Highlights include
a few of those old town roadsigns, several decorated bricks and tiles, black and
yellow Model Team wheels, wagon wheels, violet 2x3 slopes (from McD Happy Meals)
and various orange, green, and dark gray elements.

I have plans to add minifig parts and accessories and a few more elements on
Friday.

Will

Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess