 Marketplace / Shopping / 6226
    Amazon.com has TIE Advanced/Y-Wing/Snowspeeder Kit —Tom Boucher
   ...for $34.99 (URL) added my associates ID to the link. If you use it I get a small (very) commission. If you don't want to give me any commission, search for LEGO Star Wars 2-pack Value Pack. I picked up two. (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)