 Marketplace / Shopping / 6189
  Careful when you order from S@H

Hi everyone, Today, I called S@H to place an order. I asked for set #5151, which is a roof-slope pack. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the official name was "steep slope" pack. So, when I asked the S@H lady for "5151 roof pack" she said, "I'm sorry, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Careful when you order from S@H

(...) Heh. I just order by the set numbers and say "uh-huh" to whatever mixed-up name they read back to me out of their computer. I haven't gotten a wrong set yet. eric (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Careful when you order from S@H

(...) Ditto. Best to stick to numbers, their computer database is wierd. Aaron (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)