 Marketplace / Shopping / 6169
6168  |  6170
Subject:
8462/36 last sets !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:21:53 GMT

Hi Legofans,

My stock changed during the night about this big Lego model:
NUMBER: 8462
NAME: Tow truck
THEME: Technic
YEAR: 1998
PIECES: 773
STOCK: 36 complete and unopened sets !

If one or several of Legofans wish receive one listing about low stock of
Lego models, let me know today and I'll send it them directly by mail,
because it quickly changes !

See you later,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com