 Marketplace / Shopping / 6164
    Re: Walmart Sale —Rose Regner
   You probably have your cookies turned off. We had this problem last year ordering from TRU. Enable cookies and it should work. Rose Oh and a thousand thankyou's to those that posted. Two of these sets were under our Christmas tree. They are being (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart Sale —Daniel Barrett
   Hmmm, My cookies are enabled, but maybe I declined to accept them when the ijit window popped up. Daniel (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)