 Marketplace / Shopping / 6158
    Walmart sale... Free shipping! —David Cooper
   Wow, that Walmart sale comes at a perfect time. Everyone tells me I should do my Christmas shopping early, but I'm glad I waited. Even my Grandma will get a Lego set this year! Anyway, don't forget to use the coupon code "freeship" for an even (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Walmart sale... Free shipping! —Tom Stangl
   If you happen to make multiple orders, most of the free shipping coupons will only work once. No problem, just go to deal-finder.com, there are many free shipping coupon codes listed. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)